Lavora con noi
Noi di Garaventa Lift progettiamo, produciamo e commercializziamo innovative soluzioni per l'abbattimento barriere architettoniche, utilizzando in modo efficiente le risorse aziendali. Dedichiamo le nostre risorse per coloro la cui qualità della vita dipende dalle nostre soluzioni e per tale motivo le condizioni di lavoro in Garaventa Lift si fondano sulla fiducia, sull'impegno e sul rispetto verso i Collaboratori e i Clienti.
Il Gruppo Garaventa Lift è impegnato a valorizzare ed accrescere le competenze delle proprie Risorse Umane e mira ad offrire, a tutti i Collaboratori, opportunità di sviluppo sulla base delle competenze e capacità.
Se siete interessati a lavorare con noi, controllate le posizioni aperte e inviate la vostra candidatura.
Se non trovate una posizione in linea con il vostro profilo inviate il vostro CV all'indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org indicando nell'oggetto "Candidatura Spontanea".
Le posizioni attualmente aperte in Garaventa Lift Italia:
Product Manager, European Home Elevator & Vertical Platform Lifts
Sede di lavoro: Lainate (MI)
About Garaventa Lift
Garaventa Lift is a global company that designs, installs and maintains individual custom lift solutions for commercial and residential applications. The roots of the company date back to 1928, when Garaventa pioneers built their first cable car in the Swiss Alps and founded the company. Today, Garaventa Lift has grown into a global market leader thanks to innovative design, product functionality and overall quality and safety. Our lifts are installed and maintained in over 100’000 private homes and public facilities such as office buildings, places of worship, universities and train stations.
Position summary and key performance measures
As the product expert the product manager trains and supports the sales consultants in prospecting, tendering and negotiations. The product manager maintains sales tools and pricelists and is responsible for the success of the overall product line. The key performance measures for this position are: Market share development, order value, profitability, forecast accuracy, claims resolution, impact on codes, standards and regulations, quantity & quality of feedback for product life cycle management and the contribution to winning orders.
- Supports sales consultants in defining, specifying and communicating benefits, values and advantages of the product
- Creates and maintains product data, sales tools and price lists
- Transfers the product knowledge through product training sessions
- Supervises quality feedback, customer complaints and creates corrective actions on product performance and quality
- Manages new releases, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Manages the product offering and product roadmap
- Participates in sales target setting and identification of new target markets
- Forecasts sales volumes from frontlines to supply chain
- Collects competitor data for integration in the product life cycle management
- Communicates with authorities, business and professional associations
- Participates in standards and codes committees
- Participates in customer presentations and events
- Develops marketing activities and campaigns with marketing manager
Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the home elevator or elevator business
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and at least one additional European language
- Ability to travel within Europe. Travel is estimated at 25%
- Knowledge in selling, marketing and customer relationship management
- Customer focused with team oriented leadership skills.
- Ability to differentiate between important information and minor details, maintaining focus on key objectives when under pressure.
- Analysis and problem solving skills with the knowhow to explore a range of possible solutions to challenges in a logical and systematic way
- Ability to focus on high quality standards of work while maintaining composure when faced with unexpected problems.
- Demonstrated confidence in own ability to carry out the job while openly taking personal responsibility for decisions and actions
Interested candidates should respond by emailing a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.